We're looking for a Events Coordinator to join the team.
Up to £18,000
40 per Week
Are you passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service? Proven experience in event management? If so, we want to hear from you!
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, hosts a range of events, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join our fast-paced team at Skylark Golf & Country Club. The Skylark Events Coordinator is integral in building long lasting relationships with event organisers, party planners and wedding couples to ensure a perfect delivery of their desired event.
What will I be responsible for?
- Meeting event organisers, party planners and wedding couples to discuss their key requirements and details of their event
- Advising wedding parties of customs or etiquette
- Liaising with the Head Chef, Front of House Manager and external suppliers regarding requirements and timings
- Responding to event organiser, party planner and wedding couple enquiries on the run up to the event
- Arranging menu tastings, meetings and rehearsals
- Being at the venue on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything goes to plan
- Researching new products, services and suppliers, through word of mouth, online or using social media such as Twitter
- Dealing with paperwork, phone calls, emails and letters
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Events Coordinator, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience::
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Eager to develop within the Events Industry
- Flexibility towards working hours is essential
In return for your hard work as an Events Coordinator you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including discounted food and spa treatments at Skylark Golf & Country Club. You would also be entitled to free gym membership and parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Events Coordinator we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY NOW below to register your interest!