We're looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to join the team.
Are you passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service? Proven hospitality experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
Skylark’s Bar and Restaurant staff are the face of the organisation. They are integral in maintaining service excellence and ensuring the high standards that the club and its members expect.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at Skylark Golf & Country Club.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Food and Beverage Manager, your role will primarily involve ensuring successful management of all our restaurants or bars. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Setting a good example for the staff with regards to punctuality, attendance, attitude and hygiene
- Helping manage the recruitment and training of staff
- Implementing grievance and disciplinary procedures where necessary
- Promoting and practising relevant health and safety and fire safety standards
- Managing all staff within your direct span of control and to ensure that the required standards are achieved and maintained
- Liaising with HODs regarding procedures, service, etc.
- Being informed and aware of all relevant legislation regarding service of liquor, the sale of tobacco, opening hours, etc.
- Maintaining and/or implementing new efficient and effective work methods and systems
- Preparing and managing staff rotas to provide adequate cover in the most effective manner
- To regularly price check all beverage items bought for the operation, to ensure that we are buying at the best prices available
- To satisfy all customer requirements by ensuring that the service is constantly maintained at a consistently high standard
- Assisting in the management of events
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Food and Beverage Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- A variety of experience within Bars and Restaurants
- Flexibility towards working hours is essential
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Management experience is desirable
In return for your hard work as a Food & Beverage Manager you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including discounted food and spa treatments at Skylark Golf & Country Club. You would also be entitled to free gym membership, uniform and parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Food and Beverage Manager we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY NOW below to register your interest!