We're looking for a Greenkeeper to join the team.
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, hosts a range of events, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Greenkeeper to join our fast-paced team assisting in the maintenance of our golf course. We welcome applications from candidates with experience and those looking to start a career in Greenkeeping.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Greenkeeper, your role will primarily involve the maintenance of the greens and completion of project based work. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Mowing the tees, greens and fairways
- Set up the course including changing holes, moving tee markers, indicating OOB, drop zones and hazards
- Applying nutrition and top dressing
- Operating relevant machinery
- Maintenance of bunkers
- Maintaining trees and shrubs on the course
- Identify and control pests and diseases
As our ideal Greenkeeper, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience in a similar position is desirable
- Enthusiastic and passionate about golf
In return for your hard work as a Greenkeeper you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including discounted food and spa treatments at Skylark Golf & Country Club. You would also be entitled to free gym membership, uniform and parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Greenkeeper we want to hear from you.