We're looking for a Health Club Manager to join the team.
Are you a proactive team player with excellent communication skills and high operational standards? If so, we are looking to recruit a Health Club Manager to join our management team.
Supporting the Managing Director, the Health Club Manager will be responsible for theday to day management of the club with a member base of 700. This position will have full accountability and authority for all operational aspects and management of staff, including sales, marketing and general administration.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Driving club growth through quality membership sales
- Increasing member retention through member engagement
- Developing marketing initiatives
- Maintaining club presentation to the highest possible standard
- Maintaining equipment functionality and servicing
- Continually review club performance identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure customer service standards are met
- Regularly review the class time table and amend where required
- Recruitment of team members
- Design and maintain weekly staff rotas
- Ensure cost budgets are met
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Health Club Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Pool Plant experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience as a Health Club Manager of a similar size club
- People management
- PT Qualified
- Class instructor
- Outstanding customer service skills
In return for your hard work as a Health Club Manager you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including discounted food and spa treatments at Skylark Golf & Country Club. You would also be entitled to free gym membership, uniform and parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Health Club Manager we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY NOW below to register your interest!