We're looking for a Chef to join the team.
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, hosts a range of events, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
We are looking for a Chef to join our well established fast-paced kitchen team.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Head Chef, the successful Chef will be responsible for food preparation in all areas of the kitchen. Skylark completes 200 covers a day and hosts 150 weddings a year, so if variety is what you are looking for, this would be the perfect position for you!
- Food preparation
- Cooking a variety of meals to agreed time scales and to a high standard
- Be responsible for hygiene and wastage in your own section and in the kitchen as a whole
- Take responsibility for the receipt and safe storage of deliveries
- Ensure that good levels of personal hygiene re maintained and dress codes are adhered to
- Experience of food preparation
- Ideally hold a level 1 and level 2 award in food preparation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to develop
- Flexible towards working hours
In return for your hard work as a Chef you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including discounted food and spa treatments at Skylark Golf & Country Club. You would also be entitled to free gym membership, uniform and parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Chef we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!